19 juni 2011

I`m healed hallelujah!

I´m pretty sure that some people won`t believe this story, but I can tell you it`s the truth and an important part of my trip.



The last months I`m more and more on a spiritual path. I guess it´s a side effect of having to much free time, hihi. The Colombian people are more conected to nature, cycles of the moon and sun, energies, and the ancient knowledge of the indigenous people. It gives a whole new perspective to my life and a need to live healthy and in peace. Do I sound very woolly?? Also the experiences with yagé (ayahuasca) showed me that there is more in life then a person can see and it makes you feel very connected to nature.


In December 2010 when I took yagé I had this crazy experience that something was fixing my tiroid inside my body by some kind of surgery. In the beginning I was very sceptic and couldn´t believe the yagé healed my tiroid illness completely. But after some weeks I started taking less and less pills, until I had to stop taking my medication (a tiroidhormone) and without the medication I felt great. Because of this amazing experience I thought I could maybe solve my hair problem too. I knew the two were connected.


So when I got back to Bogotá in May I decided to take more yagé and work on this problem. About a month ago I asked during a session why I had this problems with my tiroid and my hair loss and it guided me straight to the dead of David. It showed me that even though I loved him very much I felt very guilty of not telling him always the truth of how I honestly felt in our relationship. Sometimes it was very difficult in the hospitalization, but I never admitted it. And now I was confronted by it. The whole week I felt sad and in this week I got my problems of my tiroid back....


The next Sunday I discussed with the shaman my experiences and that I now knew I had this pain inside that gave me this disease of my tiroid and hair loss. I wanted to work on this even though I knew it was going to be difficult. I wanted to say sorry to David and just as important to forgive myself and the same time cure my tiroid and hair problem. He told me that he would help me giving a yagé especially to cure.
Uff this gave me the most heavy experience ever!


I felt an enorm pain in my heart and a very heavy weight on my shoulders, kilos that I carried. And I started to scream this pain out of my body for at least two hours, asking forgiveness to David and to myself in the rain completely covered by mud hitting my hands in the wet earth. I looked into hell (really) and it is very very ugly. But at the same time I screamed “gracias”, because I knew it was leaving my body. Between the screaming I vomited a lot, even though I had not been eating for more then 10 hours. Afterwards I was completely wasted but I felt a lot lighter. Even though it was heavy I also was very grate full for the opportunity to work on this.


Two weeks later I wanted to work on it again, because I wasn´t ready yet and still had the tiroid problems and hair loss. So I went back to were I ended the last session. A friend wanted to help me and she almost fell behind, because of the heavy energy I had over my body.


I asked the yagé for healing my tiroid and I started screaming the last pain out of my body and at the same time something was healing my tiroid inside. Vomiting from I don`t know where in my body. (I`m sorry for the untasted details, but it`s an important part of cleaning the soul). After this heavy experience I felt very relieved. For the first time in a long time I had a quiet heartbeat. And the day after a pain in my shoulder, which I had for months, disappeared. I feel great since then and cured. And very thankfull that in those last weeks I could have this amazing experience.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. oh liefje, de tranen schieten in mijn ogen. Goed dat het er uit is. Vrede en rust is iets moois. Ik mis je en denk van aan je.
    kus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je wel lieve Diaan. Mis je ook en ben weer in het land. WANNEER ZIE IK JE!
    kussen Bink

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm more on a spiritual path, too! I've never worked with yage, but as I mentioned in my other comment, I've heard from my friend about the leaps forward she has made in her perception of the world and herself with the medicine's help. I'd love to ask you more details about your experience, as it seems you're searching in a similar way to us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen